Size Chart, Fit and Care
Please use the Lara Fanuli size guides as an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
Please refer to the details of individual items for sizing notes. All Lara Fanuli Swim garments are physically labeled with AUS sizing labels, unless stated otherwise
Our swim bottoms range in coverage from cheeky, all the way up to full.
If you are unsure & require further assistance regarding your sizes and measurements our customer service team are more than happy to help you. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Our sizes run in five standard sizes.
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
All pieces are standard sizing unless advised on the item description. Please read all garment item descriptions online to avoid ordering the wrong size.
Seamless finishes give a stretchy feel and if you think you are between sizes we recommend sizing up for the most comfortable fit.
Due to our minimal cut and coverage style we suggest larger busts going up one size to your normal t-shirt size unless you are comfortable with minimal coverage.
Please note XL sizes are slowly being introduced into our stock so any questions regarding these sizes please contact our customer service team. If you do not see a selected style in the extended size please contact our customer service team to be advised for a possible alternate.
We want you to love and get the most out of your swimwear all year round. Please follow our care instructions carefully and refer to each item for specific care instructions. To have longevity in your swim pieces please:
To have longevity in your swim pieces please:
- Avoid contact with lotions, sunscreens, oils and lengthy exposure to chlorine as this may cause discolouration and damage material. This is not a manufacturing defect.
- Avoid rough surfaces, e.g. rocks, pebble/stone pool surfaces, to keep your swimwear in the best condition. We do not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.
- Do not iron or leave in sun.
- Hand wash is cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Do not wash in warm or hot water.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- We recommend to avoid contact with warm/hot water or sauna-like conditions.
- Love and wear your Lara Fanuli Swimear with confidence! We made these pieces for you to feel your best and enjoy x